Dental crowns are used to repair damage, cover up cosmetic challenges, or finish complex treatments. Each crown is a tooth cap that covers the top and sides of a tooth. It will strengthen and protect a tooth, letting you chew and smile naturally again.
Call Cottonwood Dental if you have cosmetic or functional challenges with a tooth. We’ll find the right solution for you!
How Can Dental Crowns Help Me?
When a filling isn’t enough, a dental crown can replace the chewing surface of a tooth and strengthen the whole structure of your tooth.
Our dental crowns are made of porcelain and are designed to become a permanent part of your smile in the long-term. They can bring you benefits that include:
- Comfort. A crown resting on top of your tooth won’t touch your gums or jaw, so you’ll hardly notice it.
- Natural Appearance. We customize the shape of each crown to fit your smile and find the color that will blend in with your other teeth.
- Long-Term Protection. Our crowns are durable enough to stay with you for up to 15 years. Just brush and floss normally, and keep your regular dental appointments.
- Resistance to Stains. Our porcelain crowns won’t get stained easily by food or drinks. They’ll stay just as white as your other teeth.
- Self-Confidence. A crown or crowns can hide or repair dental problems and let you smile with confidence again.
We’re excited to help our friends and neighbors in Wichita and surrounding communities to get the dental repairs they need, including long-term crowns to protect their teeth!
Call Cottonwood Dental for Dental Crowns!
If you have any cosmetic dentistry needs or have suffered dental damage, please call Cottonwood Dental today to schedule an exam. We’d love to create your customized crown and send you on your way with a great-looking new smile—and a crown that will last for many years.